Papagalos Loumidis coffee classic roast. The quality and aroma you need for an excellent cup of coffee.
To prepare a good traditional Greek coffee just follow these few steps:
- Pour water into a pot using the coffee cups to measure the right quantity.
- Before the water starts boiling add one teaspoon of coffee for each cup. Do not stir it yet.
- If you like sugar in your coffee, add it at this point.
- When the water is about to start boiling stir the mix and then turn off the fire.
- Pour the hot mix into the cups and let the coffee settle down on the bottom.
Now you can enjoy your traditional Greek coffee. The wisest ones can also learn to "read" the coffee grounds as most of the grandmothers in Greece do!